Membership is a way that p4c Hawaiʻi can grow its extended virtual community of inquiry. It helps us:
- Identify people who are interested in learning more about p4c Hawaiʻi and connect them with each other and the UH Uehiro Academy.
- Develop and pilot resources for educators and researchers who are not able to visit Hawaiʻi
- Create an intellectually safe asynchronous community of inquiry so that members can discuss relevant issues and share ideas.
Current benefits of membership:
- Access to members only website content & events;
- Discounts on paid events through the UH Uehiro Academy;
- Recommend events and help shape future benefits
What membership fees pay for:
- Website & Administrative fees
- Guest speakers
Free events for members:
Zoom Talk Story with p4c Hawaiʻi founder Dr. Thomas Jackson (Dr. J): Everyone wishes they could spend more time with Dr. J, so he has graciously agreed to host several informal “talk story” sessions over the course of this semester. There is no agenda; these sessions are an open opportunity for dialogue and learning from Dr. J’s 40-plus years of p4c experience.
We are offering sessions at two different times to better accommodate the global reach of p4c Hawaiʻi.
- Tuesdays at 11am HST: 9/21, 10/19, 11/16, 12/14
- Thursdays at 3pm HST: 9/23, 10/21, 11/18, 12/16